Hi There!
I just got back yesterday after a weeks holiday in Noosa with my partner Paul. I feel super recharged after having such a great holiday :) The weather was a bit crap, but we made the most of it.
It's funny how nice the retail staff are in Aussie. So unlike the grumpy sods we have here in NZ. I didn't buy much, but did find two great bead shops so bought back some new beads with me. Paul was navigating the map to find the stores, and one of our 6km walks ended up being over 12km due to the navigational issues.. I didn't mind. I can't read maps at all :)
Anyway, it's nice to be back home. I missed my dogs and I'm back making more earrings. I'm having a jewellery party at my home on the 6th of December and then taking more into work. So busy, busy, busy!
I've attached some of my new creations from Noosa beads. I've even found I can make really pretty gold earrings (thanks Trina).
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment