Saturday, March 19, 2011

Think Pink

Hi There,

It's been a while since I last blogged.. no excuses really.  I've decided to give selling at the markets a miss.  It's such a long day and wasn't worth my time.  I ended up finding it really demotivating.

I will be having a jewelery party at home in the next two months, so I'll keep you updated.  I'd really like to work on some bracelets before I do that.  I've made a couple for myself already.  It's so nice to be able to custom make them to suit your outfit :) 
I went to a friend's wedding last weekend and got a lot of compliments on my matching earrings and bracelet :)

Now I'm all excited about my jewelery again, I thought I'd start with some themed blogs.  Since pink is my favourite colour, it's my theme for this blog.

So here are some more samples of my work.. hope you like them.

Kim









 

No comments:

Post a Comment